Healthcare planning is deciding in advance who you want to speak for you when you cannot because of incapacity caused from age, illness, accident, or physical or mental disability. Healthcare planning is also about planning for family discontent to ensure your wishes are carried out. If you wish, we can draft other estate planning documents to cause family members to balance their inheritance with interfering with your healthcare selections.
Basic documents we draft to on your behalf are:
- Directive to Physician aka Living Will,
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare,
- HIPAA Authorization and Waiver,
- Nomination to Select Guardian of person and assets, and
- Registration with Nevada Secretary of State Living Will Lockbox.